- By accessing any part of this website (further referred to as ‘Site’), you will be deemed to have accepted these terms (further referred to as ‘Terms’).
- In the Terms, ‘you’ and ‘your(s)’ means the user of the Site, and ‘we’, ‘our(s)’ and ‘us’ means Sixty Degrees.
- Sixty Degrees means a company established in Doha, Qatar, with the Company Registration No. 60150.
- The Terms relate to the use of the Site and materials contained herein as well as any electronic communications sent in connection with your use of the Site, such as (but not limited to) confirmation emails, follow-up emails, and email newsletters.
- Sixty Degrees does not guarantee or represent that the Site will be able to meet your requirements. You are using the Site entirely at your sole risk.
- Sixty Degrees provides information and materials included within the Site without warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. Sixty Degrees does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
- In no circumstances shall Sixty Degrees be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise including but not limited to those arising from the use of or inability to use this Site, or any material contained in it (including any documents available for download as the case may be), or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or any such material.
- The information and materials provided within the Site do not and are not intended to constitute financial, legal or other professional advice. You should seek advice from a professional adviser.
- Sixty Degrees does not warrant availability of the Site and reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the Site without any prior notice.
- The Site may include copyrighted material. When using the Site, you are responsible for obeying all applicable laws including regulations on intellectual property.
- No material on the Site may be copied, used or re-published in whole or in part without prior written permission from Sixty Degrees.
- The Site may feature links to other sites, which are provided for your convenience and information only, without any warranty or representation, whether express or implied. Should you visit any external site through a link contained on our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. In no circumstances shall Sixty Degrees be responsible for the accessibility, content, or functionality of any linked site. Providing an external link on our Site does not imply any affiliation of Sixty Degrees with the operators of the linked site or any form of control of the linked site. Please note the Terms relate to our Site only; externally linked sites will have their own terms and policies and you are advised to examine them carefully.
What data do we collect?
Sixty Degrees collects or may collect the following data on the Site:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone numbers etc.);
- Company identification information (organisation name, registration data etc.);
- IP address; your device, browser, and operating system; your location, pages visited, and the duration of your stay on our Site.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sixty Degrees with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out a contact form;
- Fill out an email subscription form;
- Send an email to an address mentioned on the Site;
- Request information from us;
- Participate in a survey;
- Use or view our Site using your browser’s cookies;
- Send personal data to Sixty Degrees through any other means.
How will we use your data?
Sixty Degrees collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with more information on areas of your interest;
- Offer you or provide you with our services;
- Maintain our Site;
- Enhance our services and the Site experience;
- Identify and possibly acquire prospective clients;
- Identify and possibly acquire new talent;
- Pursue any legitimate business activities.
Sixty Degrees may share your data with the following partners in order to facilitate the provision of relevant services:
- Other businesses and third parties (such as our service providers, IT hosting and maintenance providers and other contractors) that assist us with the pursuit of our business activities and provision of relevant services;
- Analytics, technology and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- Entities required as per relevant legal regulations;
- Other parties to which you authorise us to release data.
How do we store your data?
Sixty Degrees securely stores your data using IT systems including databases hosted in the cloud. We will keep your data as outlined above in accordance with our data retention policy. We typically keep data for ten years from the end of our relationship. However, sometimes data might be needed for a longer period for legitimate purposes, e.g. to resolve open enquiries. If certain data are deemed not to be longer required, we may delete, destroy or anonymise them.
Upon provision of your email address, we may send you information about services, events or any opportunities that we may deem relevant for you. If you have agreed to receive marketing messages, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sixty Degrees from contacting you for marketing purposes or providing your data to other entities.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Sixty Degrees would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of the Site is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sixty Degrees for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sixty Degrees correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sixty Degrees to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sixty Degrees erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sixty Degrees restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sixty Degrees’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sixty Degrees transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
Sixty Degrees uses (or may use) cookies in a range of ways to enhance your experience on our Site, including:
- Analysing how you use the Site;
- Enabling certain services on the Site;
- Personalising Site content for your needs;
- Providing you with more information as per the identified profile;
- Completing a request made by you.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our Site uses (or may use) cookies of different types:
- Necessary – These cookies are essential to make our Site work correctly as they enable you to move around our Site and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Performance – These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Site by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the Site, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our Site.
- Functionality – These cookies help us recognise you on our Site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may share some limited aspects of the data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Site.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above-mentioned website provides information on how to remove cookies from your browser/device. However, in some cases, some of our Site features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Sixty Degrees has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Sign up for our newsletter
Follow us on social media